The all new Herringbone Bracelet features interlocked slanted links in a style that dates back to Ancient Egypt. This gorgeous essential bracelet gives a premium feel meant for everyday wear.
Materials & Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable to ensure the perfect fit to any wrist
- Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against colour change, rust and tarnish
- Packaging: velvet drawstrings pouch
- Material: Stainless Steel, dipped in 18 Karat Gold
- Perfect way to show your compassion to a loved one
This Cuff is made of high quality solid stainless steel with 18K gold plating to ensure longevity.
- We ship world wide
- UK mainland delivery 3-5 Working Days
- This doesn't include weekends (Monday to Friday)
- International shipping takes between 10-15 working days
- If you order an Abstract Bracelet along side with a custom jewellery your order will be sent together when the custom jewellery is ready which takes 15-25 Working Days
- If you would like your Abstract Bracelet to be sent earlier place two separate orders
- BDBetul D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoElegant bracelet
It's beautiful and elegant beyond the words
- SASameia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful stunning
Absolutely beautiful so classy so worth the price amazing fashionable jewellery at Al-huda I bought the set together bracelet and necklace love it!!!
- AAAneeqa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBaracelate
Lovely style live to wear it everyday bases even can use as anklet looks Soo pretty
- NNNadia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect
This bracelet is perfect I got the 3mm size it fit really well was slightly big for my wrist but perfect for an ancklet I bought other bracelets to go with it absolutely in love with the quality
- RPRozmina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHerringbone Bracelet
Great quality- stunning peice.
- ABAmbia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBracelet
Very stunning however too big for my wrist therefore used as anklet instead.